8-Port - Unmanaged 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Desktop/Rackmountable Switch, Metal case, Power-Saving
MFG Part # TL-SG1008
Availability In Stock
8-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch
Product InfoThe TL-SG1008 8-Port Gigabit desktop/rack-mount switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 8 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1008 can save up to 60%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network. Back to Top
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 60%
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 16Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward
- Compact size design for desktops, Rackmountable
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- Power Cord
- User Guide
- Featured with 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports, the TL-SG1008 greatly expands your network capacity with instant large file transferring suitable for users at the office, home or creative production environments. In this manner, you can transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across your network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
- You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! The TL-SG1008 features innovative energy-saving technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity while using much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length, limiting the carbon footprint of your network.
• Save Power with Idle Ports
When computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG1008 can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle.
• Cable Length Power Budgeting
Ideally, shorter cables should use less power due to less power degradation over their length. The TL-SG1008 does exactly this. Unfortunately, most other devices use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of the length.
- The TL-SG1008 features non-blocking wire-speed architecture with a 96Gbps switching capacity for maximum data throughput. An 8K MAC address table provides scalability for even the largest networks. It also supports 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode, and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode. This alleviates traffic congestion and ensures reliable data transmission.