(516) 214-0321We are here to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 PM
Part #: GNS-1460
This Indoor 1000mw 802.11b/g network amplifier, or WiFi Signal Booster, is designed for 802.11b/g, 802.11n Wireless Network Installations. Designed for extending the range of 2.4GHz Wireless Radio devices, and extending the range of 2.4GHz wireless networks, the Luxul 2.4GHz amplifiers are particularly effective when used with outdoor antennas. This Indoor unit provides transmit power amplification and receives signal gain. Use an amplifier to increase signal strength at your point to point wireless network installation. This indoor 2.4GHz Wi-Fi amplifier using N-Female connectors.
Adding an 2.4GHz network amplifier to your 802.11n wireless network will reduce ambient noise in the area, as well as provide increased signal penetration. Amplifiers are recommended for installations where you will be communicating directly to laptop users, where your customers are using weaker transmit devices such as PDA's, laptop cards, or other small wireless devices. Increase wireless network range by adding this signal booster to any wireless router with a removable antenna. Boost the range of your wireless network easily, and expand coverage outdoors. By installing this 802.11n, 2.4GHz wireless signal booster to your wireless network, you will increase signal strength throughout your home, or office. External LED's tell you when the amplifier is transmitting. No configuration necessary.
If you are unsure if this amplifier will work in your Wireless Network Installation, please contact us to discuss.
Please review and obey all FCC part 15 rules and regulations with regards to installation of WiFi amplifiers. Only network professionals should be installing 802.11 network amplifiers.
Call (516) 214-0321 for more information.
1. Make sure the cables are properly connected and that there is power to the Shock-WAV Wi-Fi Signal Booster (or POE injector if applicable) and the WAP (wireless access point).
2. Sometimes, WAP’s with multiple Wi Fi antennas have primary and secondary antennas. The secondary antennas often do not receive or transmit with the same amount of power as the primary. If your WAP has more than one port, try connecting to a different port.
3. While Luxul products work with almost every commercially available WAP, some low-cost products do not offer the same results as higher-end models.
4. Ensure that the Wi Fi antenna is properly positioned. If it is facing away from the desired coverage area, or there are many obstacles in the way, wireless coverage may be incomplete. For best results use a Luxul Wireless X-WAV antenna. X-WAV signals are superior for penetrating wood, concrete, and stucco, but all wireless signals can be disrupted by certain obstructions, including large metal objects. Try orienting the antenna where more line-of-sight access to the desired coverage area is available.
5. If after checking the above items, your X-WAV antenna still does not seem to be functioning properly, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part #: GNS-7001
Starting At: $19.99
Part #: GNS-1406
Part #: XW-24O-OH7G