AC1750, TP-Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit AC Router
TP-Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit AC Router
- The TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.75Gbps. With 1300Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 450Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer C7 is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- Supports 802.11ac standard - the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections for1.75Gbps of total available bandwidth
- Dual USB Ports - easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
6 Antennas for Fully Expanded Coverage
With 3 external detachable 5dBi antennas serving the 5GHz band and 3 internal antennas serving the 2.4GHz band combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can maintain high speeds across greater distances with the AC1750 TP-LINK. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office.
Dual Multifunctional USB Ports for Storage and Sharing
With the two multi-functional USB 2.0 ports, you can share printers, files and media with different devices through your local network or via the ftp server while away from home.
Full Gigabit Wired Connections for Ultrafast Data Transfer Speeds
With one gigabit WAN port and four gigabit LAN ports, speeds can be up to 10× faster than standard Ethernet connections. The TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router is a powerful hub to support a robust and extremely fast wired network.
How to improve my wireless speed or range?
To improve the wireless speed or range of the TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router, it is highly recommend to work on the following common solutions:
Choosing the best locations
Upgrade the equipment