AF24-HD-US, AirFiber 24GHz Point-to-Point Radio, 2Gbps. USA Version
** MUST ORDER QTY 2 FOR COMPLETE LINK **
Revolutionary Wireless Technology
High Performance and Range
Ubiquiti INVICTUS custom silicon dramatically improves wireless performance. The AF-24HD model supports the dense modulation rates, up to 256QAM, that are required for high data rates, up to 2 Gbps.
The airFiber AF-24/AF-24HD features the most powerful automatic compensation for path loss degradation due to rain fade, so it provides the best range among 24 GHz products and allows for constellation threshold extension.
Robust Mechanical Assembly
Ubiquiti Networks indicates that an independent lab has tested the airFiber mechanical assembly to meet MIL.STD.810G, a rigorous United States MIL.STD (Military Standard) that defines a variety of challenging environmental conditions.
The mechanical assembly has also undergone vibration testing using an extended version of IEC 60068.2.6,
an environmental standard of the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission). Back to Top
Pre-Configuration is available on the Ubiquiti AirFiber AF24, AF-24
The Ubiquiti AirFiber AF24 can be pre-configured by our in-house engineers prior to shipping, for "out of the box" installation. Once you receive the products, if you or your tech have any questions, our technical support team is available to further assist you with the installation of the AirFiber AF-24 Wireless Backhaul.
Pre-Configuration Services included (but not limited to):
- Upgrade the firmware of your AirFiber AF-24 to the latest version
- IP address/Subnet Mask/Default Gateway so that the AirFiber is on the same network scheme as other devices.
- Encryption type/phrase
- Network Name (SSID)
- Wireless Router configuration (additional cost)
- Radio configuration
- Channel selection/configuration
- TX/RX Transmit Power Control
• Operating Frequency: 24.05 – 24.25GHz
• Dimensions: 23.4 x 30.2 x 14.6in (593 x 768 x 370 mm)
• Weight: 38.1 lbs (17.3 kg) mount Included
• Max. Power Consumption: 50W
• Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
• Pole Mount Kit (Included)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 131° F (-40 to 55°C)
• 2.0+ Gbps, aggregate throughput
• 12+ mi (20+ km) range
• Worldwide License-Free 24 GHz frequency
• Intuitive airFiber Configuration Interface
• US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only