EtherHaul-600TX 57-64GHz TDD PoE ODU with Intergated Antenna. 500Mbps aggregated, upgradable to 1Gbps
Siklu EtherHaul 500Mbps, 60GHz Point to Point Link
Siklu EtherHaul-600TX - The World's smallest 60GHz radio with an integrated antenna for gigabit to the home wireless connectivity. This radio is sold individually, and does not include a POE or mounting bracket. For more information on this point to point backhaul, please contact us directly at 516-214-0321.
Interference-free Gigabit Wireless Connectivity
The EtherHaul-600TX wireless bridge delivers interference-free, Gigabit Ethernet connectivity using 60GHz, integrated antenans. Operating over an unlicensed band, the point-to-point link is easily deployed on any street pole, side of a home, or business to enable capacity-hungry services over the air. The wireless bridge operates as a true, layer 2, transparent bridge.
Applications for a Wide Range of Vertical Markets
- Wireless Video Surveillance Connectivity (CCTV)
- Gigabit-To-The-Home (GTTH)
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Backhaul Solutions
- Business Broadband
- Campus Wide Wi-Fi Connectivity
World's Smallest 60GHz Radio
The palm-sized 60GHz radio is swiftly and seamlessly integrated with street poles, and power poles- greatly alleviating site acquisition procedures. The one-box solution incorporates an integrated antenna and gigabit switch, with PoE-In and dual PoE-Out. These features reduce the number of fragile cable-runs and of power sources, and eliminate the need for external devices. Because of the dual POE outputs on this outdoor wireless radio, you can service supplementary devices such as surveillance cameras and Wi-Fi access points without the need of additional POE injectors, weatherproof enclosures, or other accessories on the pole.
Siklu's 60GHz point to point radio solution utilizes the ample 7GHz wide V-Band spectrum in the most efficient way known today. With 8 non-overlapping full capacity channels, which are also user-selectable, the EH-600TX provides the most scalable solution on the market for dense networks.
The non-linear high attenuation of the 60GHz spectrum is smartly utilized to facilitate optimal matching between link length and selected channel on these Siklu Point to Point radios. This results in unmatched frequency reuse capabilities - with inherent narrow beams further increasing reuse factors. These features ensure interference-free, full capacity service, and empower networks with fiber-like quality connectivity. Installing multiple radios on a single pole for site to site remote backup, or redundancy is possible using this 60Ghz point to point radio solution.
- Field proven advanced all-silicon integration increases reliability and reduces costs.
- Interference-free band facilitates fast frequency planning and site acquisition.
- 8x non-overlapping, user-selectable channels enhance scalability and performance.
- Built-in Gigabit switch and extra ports expedite deployment.
- Simplified commissioning with zero touch installation and auto activation from NOC, integrated spectrum analyzer and TCP/UDP capacity tester.
- Hitless adaptive bandwidth coding and modulation, synched with out-of-the-box 8 levels QoS, enable easy payload prioritization.
- Integrated antenna and GbE switch with PoE-In and PoE-Out eliminate need for external devices for servicing and cascading.
- Sub-millisecond latency facilitates extended cascading while maintaining fiber-like streaming delays.
- Provides unbeatable dollar per Mb.