RMA - Return Material Authorization
- Click here to Download and fill out the RMA form in its entirety.
- When the form is filled out, email it to email@example.com
- An RMA number will be issued to you by email within 1-2 business days.
- Follow the instructions on the RMA, and send your products along with a copy of the completed RMA form.
Warranty & Return Policy:
- Our Warranty Period does not cover physical damages, misuse of the product, and natural disasters.
- All shipments to outside the continental United States are non-fundable under any circumstances. Please be sure to contact us directly for International shipments.
- Domestic customers have 30 business days to return unopened items. In order to receive full refund for the items purchased, the items must be in brand new, unused condition.
- Within the 30 business days, for all used items, there will be a restocking fee charge (minimum 15%). Depending on the condition of the item-Restocking fee will vary.
- All original materials must be returned in good resalable condition.
- No refund, exchange or full credit will be issued after the 30 business day return policy.
- Out-of Warranty items are repaired or replaced only with the customer’s prior approval.
- Labor charges and freight will vary based on the condition of defective item.
- Advanced replacement will depend on condition of unit, and with customer's prior approval.
- All RMA numbers automatically expire 21 days after date of issuance.
- GNS Wireless reserves the right to refuse any RMA shipment that does not come with RMA Case Number or an invalid RMA Case Number.
Terms and Conditions:
REPAIR WARRANTY: All warranties are void if GNS Wireless finds that the product has been abused, physically damaged or altered in any way without prior written authorization. All products being returned to GNS Wireless must be shipped PREPAID. If the repair is under warranty, GNS Wireless will return the product to the customer, within the 48 continental US, Ground Service at no charge. Expedited shipping methods, international shipping and custom fees are charged to the customer. For non-warranty items customer pays for all return shipping costs.
ALL products being returned for credit must be in the original box with all accessories and in BRAND NEW (UNUSED) condition with the factory default settings. No items will be accepted if markings of any type appear on hardware. If antennas have been mounted, and appear discolored, or used in any way, please do not send them back, as they will be returned to you at your own expense.
OUT OF WARRANTY PRODUCT: Out-of-Warranty Products are repaired only with the customer’s prior approval. For Out-of-Warranty repair charges, please contact us at 516-214-0321.
PACKAGING: Please clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the packaging. Damage or loss of goods during shipment is the sole responsibility of the customer. Product must be returned in original carton or in packaging of equal or greater quality.
To ensure product remains in good condition, Please do not use the product box as the shipping box. The items must be packaged and shipped in another box with appropriate packing materials. Any Contents of the package not matching the information on the RMA form will not be accepted and ALL equipment will be returned to the customer at customers expense. Items being returned for a sales credit are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee as stated on GNS Wireless Return Policy. (view here)
RMA NUMBER: Any returned product without a valid RMA number or no RMA number will be refused and returned to the sender. RMA numbers are only valid for 21 days from the date they are issued. Please write the RMA number on the shipping box in bold letters using permanent marker on at least two different sides of the box.
PRODUCT: Ship only the product(s) specified on the original RMA request and do not include any additional items or accessories. Any additional products will require a new RMA number.
SHIPPING COST: The customer is responsible for the cost of shipment to GNS Wireless and we will be responsible for the cost of shipment back to the customer.
SHIPPING METHOD: All the repaired products will be shipping back to customers via UPS/FedEX Ground service.
ADVANCED REPLACEMENT: If you are requesting Advanced Replacement for the defective product, you must provide us with a valid credit card number as a guarantee. Please Note: Advanced Replacement charges will be applied to the customer’s credit card, if the defective product is not received by GNS Wireless within 21 business days.
RMA REFUND: Customer is required to provide the original invoice/receipt to request RMA credit.
Steps to receive an RMA number:
- Download the RMA Form; fill it out the entire fields with the appropriate product information
- Email the RMA word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 1-2 business days, you will receive an email with the RMA Receipt Confirmation
- Package the item(s) with the appropriate shipping material. We recommend using FedEx/UPS.
- Identify the outside of the box with the RMA Case # given in the RMA Receipt
- Ship the package:
GNS WIRELESS LLC.
Attn: RMA Department
650 Montauk Hwy. #18
Bayport NY 11705