Outdoor 5 Port Gigabit 48VDC Passive POE Switch System.
5 Port POE Switch:
1 data/PoE input
4 data/PoE output automatic data crossover
- High Power Outdoor Passive POE Switch
- 5 Port Gigabit and 8 Port 10/100 Models
- Switch Powered thru POE to Uplink Port or Wire Terminal
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- 2K Self Learning MAC Address Table
- Weatherproof UV Protected Enclosure, Pole or Wall Mount
- High Temperature Operation
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Power Multiple Devices from 1 Data/POE Cable
The TP-SWxxNC-OUT series of outdoor POE switch are designed for operation in harsh outdoor environments. The switch can be powered via a wire terminal connector or over POE into the uplink port. This allows the switch to be mounted where it is needed and up to 100m from a power source. By using the switch as a repeater, the useable Cat5 cable distance between power source and user POE devices can be doubled to 200m.
The switch is available in a 5 port Gigabit model and an 8 port 10/100 model and two different POE voltages, a 24VDC POE model and a 48VDC POE model. The model can be changed in the field just by changing the power supply voltage which powers the switch. The switches are supplied with 150W AC to DC power supplies with Gigabit POE inserters.
The 24VDC POE model is compatible with devices like UBNT and Mikrotik. The 48VDC POE model is compatible with any device that complies with the 802.3af/at standard.