CAT5E Shielded Cable, Solid, 1000ft. - Gray
With voice, data, video and security capabilities, our Cat5E 350Mhz Bulk Cable is ideal for your network installation. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the solution that is right for you. Meets and exceeds Cat5E standard requirements.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable for Noisy Environment
- Suitable for 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for Indoor Installations, (CMR) Riser
- Category-5E Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- Supplied in 5ft. pre-terminated lengths to 1000ft Pull Boxes
Shielded cable is used in environments were extra protection from outside interference is needed. This can be heavy machinery, transformers, generators or other equipment that has a high degree of EMI. (Electro Magnetic Interference)
Riser Rate (CMR)
CMR cable is used in vertical tray applications such as cable runs between floors through cable risers.
Solid Cable is recommended for all horizontal runs, between wiring closets, and for lengths over 25 feet. Maximum recommended length is 100 meters (328 feet). Back to Top