Wooden Spools and Pull Boxes of Cat5e and Cat6 Cable
With voice, data, video and security capabilities, our Cat5E 350Mhz Bulk Cable is ideal for your network installation. Whether you are wiring your entire campground, or large warehouse, we have the solution that will meet your needs. Meets and exceeds Cat5E standard requirements. Our Water Proof Cat5E 350Mhz Ethernet Cable is ideal for direct burial and cold weather network installations.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable for 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications
- Designed for Direct Burial Installations
- Category-5E Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Dual PVC Jacket, for Outdoor Applications
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- ETL Listed. RoHS Compliant
- Supplied in lengths of 5ft. pre-terminated to 2000' Pull Boxes, Continuous Run
What is Shielded bulk cable?
Shielded cable is used in environments were extra protection from outside interference is needed. This can be heavy machinery, transformers, generators or other equipment that has a high degree of EMI. (Electro Magnetic Interference)
What is Plenum bulk cable?
Plenum (CMP Rated) Plenum is a hidden space within a building which is used for HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Plenum cable is coated with a fire-retardant coating.
Plenum cable must not burn easily and must not emit toxic fumes when exposed to extreme heat. Because of these requirements, plenum cable is more expensive than non-plenum cable.
In today's connected world, much of your day revolves around having a fast and stable connection to the internet. That's why we offer bulk Cat5e and Cat6 cables, and other bulk Ethernet cable that you can always count on to get the job done. When it comes to Ethernet/networking cables, Category 5E offers some of the best transmission rates available. These cables are ETL, UL, and CSA certified, and they even come complete with a lifetime warranty.
GNS Wireless stocks top brands for bulk Ethernet cable, and also provides custom lengths of pre-terminated Cat5e for your custom network installation. GNS Wireless also stocks cat6a, fire alarm cable, bulk phone cable, RG58 cable bulk, RG59 bulk cable, RG6 bulk cable, security cable and speaker cable. Contact us at 516-214-0321 for more information on your bulk cable requirements.