QB-8250-LNK-US, Tsunami QB 8200 Link, 300 Mbps, MIMO 2x2, 23 dBi Panel Antenna (COMPLETE PAIR)
Tsunami® QuickBridge 8200 Series - High PowerPoint-to-Point Wireless Bridge Bundle
Next generation of field-proven Tsunami® 8000 Wireless Backhaul Solution that Exceeds 4G Speed Requirements with 300 Mbps data rate!
The Tsunami® QB-8200, is a high power, extremely reliable and a cost-effective, non-line-of-sight 4G point-to-point (PtP) wireless backhaul solution. It delivers data rates of 300 Mbps, along with excellent spectrum and 25.8 dBm high power radios for extend coverage. With its incredible channel capacity & flexibility, excellent spectrum efficiency and a highly evolved prioritization platform tailored to deliver voice, video and data applications, the Tsunami® QB-8200 satisfies carriers, wireless service providers and Government organizations with requirements for fast and reliable wireless backhaul.
The Tsunami® QB-8200 leverages the advantages of OFDM, MIMO radio innovations and Proxim's proprietary Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®) to provide wireless performance in excess of 4G products on the markets today.
- Point-to-Point system that delivers 300 Mbps data rate at distances of over 5 miles (8 km)
- Very low latency of 2 to 3 ms to support voice and video applications over long distances
- Built-in feature rich network protocols for bridging, routing and gateway functionality
Non-Line-of-Sight and Advanced Features
- Non-line-of-sight capable, utilizing OFDM and enhanced 3x3 MIMO techniques to better penetrate through obstructions
- Features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE out to power other devices like surveillance cameras or additional radios
- Enables packet identification to create unique and sophisticated service rules and tiered service classes with ease
- Spectrum analyzer to help study frequency bands for interference, and select a relatively low interference channel.
- Operates in licensed and unlicensed frequency bands
- Flexible channel planning with 5, 10, 20 and 40MHz size
- Provides support for extended frequency bands from 4.900 to 5.925 GHz
- Implements tiered security layers for the most secure outdoor wireless communications in the unlicensed frequency spectrum
- Utilizes Proxim's Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®), which prevents snooping, and features highly-secure remote management via SSL, SSH and SNMPv3
- Provides military-grade security with AES encryption technology, prevents unsecure client-to-client communications and leverages MAC, Ethertype and IP address packet filtering for granular network security
Cost Effective and Ease of Use for Quick Return on Investment
- Suitable for the carriers, WISP and Government markets
- Certified for deployments in the Americas, Europe and Asia
- The most cost-effective, high performance point-to-point solution from Proxim, enabling any deployment to enjoy a quick return on investmentBack to Top