Luxul Wi-Fi Signal Booster, 1000mW, 802.11b/g/n Indoor Amplifier, 2.4GHz
Luxul 2.4GHz, Indoor Amplifier, Wi-Fi Signal Booster, 1000mW
- Frequency 2.4GHz; Power 1000mW (30dBm)
- Maximum 500 square meters suitable;
- Full power amplifier, easy installation, no configuration needed; Strengthen radio signal to Increase the effective range and coverage area for Wi-Fi communication;
- Save on wiring costs, easily build a wireless infrastructure for home or business use; Make broadband wireless application in possible coverage.
This Indoor 1000mw 802.11b/g wireless network amplifier, or 1000mW WiFi Signal Booster, is designed for 802.11b/g, 802.11n Wireless Network Installations. Designed for extending the range of 2.4GHz Wireless Radio devices, and extending the range of 2.4GHz wireless networks, the Luxul 2.4GHz amplifiers are particularly effective when used with outdoor antennas. This indoor 1000mW WiFi signal booster provides transmit power amplification and receives signal gain. Use an amplifier to increase signal strength at your point to point wireless network installation. This indoor 2.4GHz Wi-Fi amplifier using N-Female connectors.
Adding a 2.4GHz wireless network amplifier to your 802.11n wireless network will reduce ambient noise in the area, as well as provide increased signal penetration. Amplifiers are recommended for installations where you will be communicating directly to laptop users, where your customers are using weaker transmit devices such as PDA's, laptop cards, or other small wireless devices. Increase wireless network range by adding this 1000mW WiFi signal booster to any wireless router with a removable antenna. Boost the range of your wireless network easily, and expand coverage outdoors. By installing this 802.11n, 2.4GHz wireless signal booster to your wireless network, you will increase signal strength throughout your home, or office. External LED's tell you when the Luxul amplifier is transmitting. No configuration necessary.
If you are unsure if this Luxul amplifier will work in your Wireless Network Installation, please contact us to discuss.
Please review and obey all FCC part 15 rules and regulations with regards to installation of WiFi amplifiers. Only network professionals should be installing 802.11 wireless network amplifiers.
Call (516) 214-0321 for more information.
|Now you can have Luxul quality in a 802.11 b/g, 802.11n amplifier! Offering “g” speeds with the ease of Power Over Ethernet, this Luxul amplifier is the optimal solution for your 802.11 b/g and 802.11n needs for more wireless range, and increase wireless network power.|
|Power Output: 1 Watt|
|Operating Range: 2400 - 2500 MHz|
|TX Input Range: +10 dBm - +24 dBm|
|Noise Figure: <3 dB|
|Connectors: N female|
|Power Requirements: 12-48V 5W (Typical)|
|Power Options: Optional Power-Over-Ethernet (POE), Direct DC , 802.3af|
|Dimensions: 3.75" x 3" x 1.25"|
|Operating Temp: - 40o F to +150o F|
|Reduces ambient noise and provides superior signal penetration|
|Adds Up to 30 dBm output power|
|All amplifiers come with power supply|
|Solid Aluminum construction|
|LEDs for power, transmit and receive|
|Power Over Ethernet Pass-Through Port|
1. Make sure the cables are properly connected and that there is power to the Shock-WAV Wi-Fi Signal Booster (or POE injector if applicable) and the WAP (wireless access point).
2. Sometimes, WAP’s with multiple Wi Fi antennas have primary and secondary antennas. The secondary antennas often do not receive or transmit with the same amount of power as the primary. If your WAP has more than one port, try connecting to a different port.
3. While Luxul products work with almost every commercially available WAP, some low-cost products do not offer the same results as higher-end models.
4. Ensure that the Wi Fi antenna is properly positioned. If it is facing away from the desired coverage area, or there are many obstacles in the way, wireless coverage may be incomplete. For best results use a Luxul Wireless X-WAV antenna. X-WAV signals are superior for penetrating wood, concrete, and stucco, but all wireless signals can be disrupted by certain obstructions, including large metal objects. Try orienting the antenna where more line-of-sight access to the desired coverage area is available.
5. If after checking the above items, your X-WAV antenna still does not seem to be functioning properly, please contact us at email@example.com.