Proxim Wireless Corporation provides Wi-Fi, Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint 4G wireless network technologies for wireless internet, video surveillance and cellular backhaul applications. The ORiNOCO® and Tsunami® product lines are sold to service providers, governments and enterprises with over 2.5 million devices shipped to over 250,000 customers in over 90 countries worldwide. Proxim is ISO 9001-2008 certified.
Regardless of the application, the Proxim end-to-end product portfolio enables partners to custom-build the wireless solution that fits customers’ specific needs. GNS Wireless offers their broadband wireless equipment which is used by enterprises, service providers, carriers, government entities, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, municipalities and other organizations that need high-performance, secure and scalable broadband wireless solutions.
High Performance Wireless Backhaul
Tsunami™ GX-810 over achieved Tsunami GX-800 performance.
• QAM 256 modulation with 60 MHz channel provides up to 730 Mbps throughput.
• True 2+0 IDU aggregation doubles Ethernet capacity and delivers up to 1 460 Mbps throughput.
• Four queues Quality of Services, based on physical port, 802.1p tag or IP DiffServ, ensure optimized priority for all type of traffic.
• Up to 30 dBm transmit power reaches longer distance without the need of extra-large antennas.
Extremely reliable Point to Point
Tsunami™ GX-810 is designed to provide un-interrupted services.
• 1+1 IDU protection in Hot Stand By (HSB), Spatial Diversity (SD) or Frequency Diversity (FD) mode ensures data delivery even in case of hardware failure
• Hitless Adaptive Modulation (ACM) optimized performance whatever the RF condition.
Highly Secure Wireless Ethernet Bridge
Tsunami™ GX-810 provides top security to ensure full protection of sensitive information.
• AES 128 encryption guarantees data confidentiality
• Secure management (https/SSL, telnet/SSH and SNMPv3) prevents unwanted configuration change.
• Four independent, over the air, Ethernet channel separates traffic from different sources.
Carrier Grade Cellular Backhaul
Tsunami™ GX-810 advanced feature matches Operator requirements
• Jumbo Ethernet frame (up to 10k byte) seamlessly transports MPLS traffic
• SyncEthernet and IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) propagates network synchronization over the wireless backbone.
• External Multiplexer Module (EMM) offers additional E1/T1 (16 to 64) ports to fit network architecture.