AF-5X-US, AirFiber 5.1-5.8GHz, Point to Point Backhaul Radio, 500Mbps. USA Version
AF-5X-US, AirFiber 5.1-5.8GHz, Point to Point, 500Mbps. US Version
** MUST ORDER QTY 2 FOR COMPLETE LINK **
airFiber® X, is a 5 GHz carrier backhaul radio. The Ubiquiti airFiber AF-5X is a modular airFiber radio system that will serve a wide range of frequencies and is designed to be compatible with a variety of Ubiquiti® antennas. Building upon the proven design of the airMAX® Rocket™ system, airFiber X allows you to customize airFiber backhaul links or upgrade existing Rocket Point to Point (PtP) links. The first airFiber X model is the AF 5X model for use in the 5 GHz frequency band.
Ubiquiti's INVICTUS custom silicon and proprietary radio architecture are designed specifically for long distance outdoor applications. The Ubiquiti airFiber AF-5X features 10.6 bps/Hz spectral efficiency, line rate data packet processing for up to 500+ Mbps of real data throughput, and innovative xtreme Range Technology (xRT™) for up to 200+ km in range.
Two 5GHz Backhaul Radios are required for a complete Ethernet link.
- 5 GHz Backhaul Radio
- (2) RP-SMA Weatherproof
- (1) SMA Weatherproof
- (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- 24V, 1A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)
- Passive PoE
- airFiber X Mount (Rocket Mount Compatible)
- GPS Pole Mount (Included)
Pre-Configuration is available on the Ubiquiti AirFiber AF5X, AF-5X
The Ubiquiti AirFiber AF-5X, AF-5X can be pre-configured by our in-house engineers prior to shipping, for "out of the box" installation. Once you receive the products, if you or your tech have any questions, our technical support team is available to further assist you with the installation of the AirFiber AF5X, AF-5X Wireless Backhaul.
Pre-Configuration Services included (but not limited to):
- Upgrade the firmware of your AirFiber AF5X, AF-5X to the latest version
- IP address/Subnet Mask/Default Gateway so that the AirFiber is on the same network scheme as other devices.
- Encryption type/phrase
- Network Name (SSID)
- Wireless Router configuration (additional cost)
- 5GHz Backhaul Radio configuration
- Channel selection/configuration
- TX/RX Transmit Power Control
To get started with our pre-configuration services of your new AirFiber AF5X, AF-5X, please contact us.
• Operating Frequency: 5150 - 5850 MHz
• Dimensions: 8.9 x 3.2 x 1.9 (224 x 82 x 48 mm)
• Weight: 0.77 lb (0.35 kg)
• Max. Power Consumption: 15W
• Power Supply: 24V 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 131° F (-40 to 55°C)
• Rocket Mount Compatible, GPS Pole Mount (Included)
• 500+ Mbps, aggregate throughput
• 120+ mi (200+ km) range
• Worldwide License-Free 5 GHz frequency
• Intuitive airFiber Configuration Interface
• US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only