AP-9100R-US, ORiNOCO AP-9100R MIMO 2x2 802.11ac + b/g/n Dual Radio Outdoor Access Point, US Power.
AP-9100R Indoor/Outdoor 2x2 Dual Band Access Point
AP-9100R-US, ORiNOCO AP-9100R MIMO 2x2 802.11ac + b/g/n Dual Radio Outdoor Access Point.
ON SALE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
ORiNOCO® AP-9100R takes advantage of Proxim's expertise in both Wi-Fi and outdoor systems to deliver a dual radio 802.11ac Access Point ready for outdoor use. ORiNOCO® AP-9100R features MIMO 2x2:2 performance with an aggregate data rate of 1166 Mbps and unparalleled flexibility. In addition, it benefits from the robust and IP67 weatherproofed design of Proxim Tsunami® products with unique features such as dual gigabit Ethernet ports with controllable PoE in and out. Organizations of all sizes encompassing Carriers, Small and Medium Enterprises, Health Care, Governments and Public safety departments, can achieve higher performance than their existing wired and wireless LANs thanks to 802.11ac advantage: significantly higher throughput and longer range.
World Class Performance
ORiNOCO® AP-9100R products enable enterprises of all size to extend their LAN outdoor while providing equivalent performance to their existing Ethernet networks.
- High throughput with dual radio rates of 866 + 300 Mbps
- High power radio delivering up to 28 dBm (2 RF) at 5 GHz
- Twice the throughput of existing typical WLANs
- High reliability for quad play applications
- Dual IPv4 and IPv6 stacks for transparent evolution to tomorrow networks
ORiNOCO® AP-9100R provides enterprise class security to ensure full protection of sensitive information.
- 802.11i based security with AES 128 encryption and 802.1x Radius based authentication
- Rogue scan listing surrounding devices
- Secure management (SSL, SSH and SNMPv3) preventing unwanted configuration changes
- IP67 rated metal enclosure and surged protect ethernet and antenna ports
ORiNOCO® AP-9100R is packed with features.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE out to power other devices such as surveillance cameras or additional radios
- Multi-SSID with VLAN allocation, plus Ethernet port access and trunk mode
- Rogue AP scan reporting unwanted device in the network
- Public HotSpot integration with Home Page redirect and Walled Garden. Firmware upgradable to HotSpot 2.0 v2 (to be released early 2016)
Unparalleled Flexibility and Convenience with Centralized Management
ProximVision[tm] Advanced supports ORiNOCO® devices giving network architects unparalleled flexibility and control of the units.
- Rapid Network Deployment: automates configuration processes for faster, more efficient deployment of Proxim Wireless networks
- Advanced Configuration Capabilities: gives network managers an option for exhaustive device configuration with a software-based tool
- Greater Ease of Use and Upgradability: supports a greater number of devices than competitively priced solutions and provides the simplest path to configuration and upgrade
Standalone and Controller-Ready
ORiNOCO® AP-9100R offers the advantages of both architectures:
- Standalone operation
- Controller based leveraging ProximVision[tm] AdvancedBack to Top