CAT5E Outdoor Direct Burial (STP) Ethernet Patch Cable, RJ45/RJ45, 25ft.
With voice, data, video and security capabilities, our Cat5E 350Mhz Bulk Cable is ideal for your network installation. Whether you are wiring your entire campground, or large warehouse, we have the solution that will meet your needs. Meets and exceeds Cat5E standard requirements. Our Water Proof Cat5E 350Mhz Ethernet Cable is ideal for direct burial and cold weather network installations.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable for 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications
- Designed for Burial Installations
- Category-5E Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Dual PVC Jacket, for Outdoor Applications
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- ETL Listed. RoHS Compliant
- Supplied in lengths of 5ft. pre-terminated to 2000' Pull Boxes, Continuous Run
Shielded cable is used in environments were extra protection from outside interference is needed. This can be heavy machinery, transformers, generators or other equipment that has a high degree of EMI. (Electro Magnetic Interference) Back to Top