Cisco RV340 Business Class Router w/ 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, Dual WAN,
Business Class, Commercial Grade, 4-Port Gigabit Router RV340
Business Class, Commercial Grade Gigabit Router for High Usage, High Reliability Networks. Cisco RV340
NAT: 950Mbps; IPSEC VPN: 650Mbps, ; SSL 35Mbps; PPTP 100 Mbps
- PORT COUNT: Integrated 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch lets you connect your wired devices, such as computers, printers, or storage devices
- CONNECTIVITY: Supports Dual WAN Ethernet, allows multiple Internet connections for load balancing and failover
- SECURITY: Supports multiple VPN protocols including IPsec/L2TP, which helps users establish their VPN more flexibly
- CONNECTIVITY: Supports the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, ideal for remote access by mobile devices
- IDEAL USE: Perfect for the small business, home office, teleworker, retail, office, restaurant, or small branch deployment
- Dual Gigabit WAN ports for Load Balance
- Built-In 4-Port Gigabit Switch
- High Capacity, High Performance, SSL capable
- Out of the Box Installation
Two WAN ports (RJ-45) allow load balancing and resiliency while four LAN ports ensure high-performance connection. You can also add 3G / 4G modem or flash drive with the two USB ports.
Support for AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
Empower your employees to work from anywhere, on company laptops or personal mobile devices, at any time. AnyConnect simplifies secure endpoint access and provides the security necessary to help keep your organization safe and protected.
Dynamic Web Filtering
Protect employees from unwanted content and malicious websites without compromising the online experience.
Client and Application Identification
This allows Internet access policies for end devices and Internet applications to help ensure performance and security.