Wireless Ethernet Bridge Kit Outdoor, 10 Mile, 4.9-5.8GHz, 34dBi Dish Antenna, 150Mbps, Complete Link
150Mbps, Wireless Bridge, 34dBi Antennas - 10 Mile - Complete PAIR
SET UP POINT-TO-POINT LINE-OF-SIGHT WIRELESS CONNECTIONS UP TO 5 MILES APART.
What's included in this long range wireless outdoor bridge kit:
- (2) high-powered directional 3ft. dish antennas (34dBi).
- (2) 802.11N 150Mbps Access Points
- (2) Heavy-duty pole-mount brackets (Support 1–4" pole)
- (2) 12V or 24V Power-over-Ethernet injectors
- (2) Power supplies
- (2) 100ft. Outdoor Ethernet Cables
Use this point to point wireless bridge extender to set up long-range line-of-sight, point-to-point LAN up to 10 miles apart. For maximum range and performance GNS Wireless recommends that you have clear, unobstructed line of sight between the main and remote dish antenna. Because of their high data throughput, they can easily transmit high-definition video from security cameras, IP Phones, IP Video. They are also useful for transmitting monitoring data in industrial settings, campus environments, housing complexes—anywhere you need robust and secure wireless transmission.
The extenders use AES 128-bit encryption so the information is secure.
- Use rugged, high-speed wireless bridge extenders to connect remote IP devices, such as security cameras.
- High-speed 150-Mbps transmissions handles HD video from cameras.
- Kit includes a dual-polarized-dish antenna on both the access point and subscriber unit.
- WPA/WPA2 AES 128-bit encryption secures data across the link.
- Weatherproof NEMA enclosure can withstand the harshest conditions.
- Power over Ethernet means you don't have to install power lines. 12V and 24V Available.
- Built-in browser interface for easy re-configuation via IP address
When you need secure, reliable wireless data transmissions, these are the extenders to choose. Because they operate at 5-Ghz and 150-Mbps, they easily transmit high-definition video from security and surveillance cameras at the edge of your network.
This wireless outdoor bridge kit includes (2) high-power, 34 dBi directional dish antennas with attached 802.11N bridge access point. One is a subscriber unit and one is the access point. They are pre-configured to work with each other for "out of the box" installation.