- Test, verify, and troubleshoot technology upgrades, Wi-Fi 6/6E and Bluetooth/BLE networks with advanced testing apps and purpose-built hardware to validate Wi-Fi 6/6E network performance for critical services and key end devices
- Quickly find the physical location of Wi-Fi access points and clients on the 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz bands as well as supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz spectrum analysis with the optional NXT-1000 Portable Spectrum Analyzer adapter
- Faster and easier Wi-Fi and Bluetooth/BLE site surveys with AirMapper Site Survey enabling remote engineers to troubleshoot and collaborate with on-site technicians to solve tough problems at remote sites, saving time and cost of travel
- Seamlessly consolidate, analyze, and manage field test data, and integrate with network management systems via Link-Live collaboration, reporting, and analysis plaform
- Automatically discover and instantly generate a topology map of your wired and Wi-Fi networks using Link-Live
Wi-Fi 6E Analysis, Roaming, & Automated Problem Detection
Native Wi-Fi 6 and 6GHz Support
With the introduction of Wi-Fi 6/6E, how WLAN validation and troubleshooting is done has changed – necessitating new technology to test and validate these networks.
Validate actual Wi-Fi 6/6E network performance and utilization using a native 802.11ax radio
Gain visibility into all Wi-Fi devices working on the 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz bands
Enables packet captures of Wi-Fi 6 control, management, and data frames in all 3 bands
Diagnose new Wi-Fi 6E mechanisms of Reduced Neighbor Reports, Preferred Scanning Channels, and multi-BSSID
Authenticate using the latest security standard of WPA3 and Enhanced Open
In the Wi-Fi link test graphs anytime the AirCheck G3 roams and connects to a new AP, a green vertical line will be shown in the graph. Seeing the correlation between various factors and roam events can help diagnose roaming issues. Paired with the Connect Log, engineers can determine the exact step in the process that may be causing the failure.
Automated Problem Detection
AirCheck G3 automatically diagnoses various conditions on wireless networks and identifies specific problems which can be sorted by severity or time detected. Drill in to see a detailed description of the problem and recommended course of action to mitigate.