Cisco RV345 Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Router with 16 gigabit Ethernet ports for High Usage, High-Reliability Networks. Cisco RV345
Specifications at a Glance
- 2 WAN ports (RJ-45) for load balancing and resiliency
- 16 LAN ports for high-performance connectivity
- 2 USB ports to support a 3G/4G modem or flash drive
- 900 Mbps TCP throughput for improved productivity
- VPN functionality for secure interconnectivity, including standard IPsec, Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) over IPSec, and Cisco IPsec
- Support for the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, ideal for remote access by mobile devices
Two WAN ports (RJ-45) allow load balancing and resiliency while four LAN ports ensure high-performance connection. You can also add 3G / 4G modem or flash drive with the two USB ports.
Support for AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
Empower your employees to work from anywhere, on company laptops or personal mobile devices, at any time. AnyConnect simplifies secure endpoint access and provides the security necessary to help keep your organization safe and protected.
Dynamic Web Filtering
Protect employees from unwanted content and malicious websites without compromising the online experience.
Client and Application Identification
This allows Internet access policies for end devices and Internet applications to help ensure performance and security.