Ubiquiti UAP-AP-AC-LITE, 802.11AC Access Point
The UAP-AC-LITE-5 UniFi Gigabit Access Point Enterprise from Ubiquiti Networks is a dual band, enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. It supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard with speeds of up to 867 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 300 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band. The Wi-Fi system offers simultaneous dual band operation with 2 x 2 MIMO technology for each band. It has a range of up to 400' and two Gigabit Ethernet ports. This UniFi Access Point (AP) has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall, using the included mounting hardware.The Wi-Fi system includes UniFi Controller software that can be installed on a PC, Mac, or Linux machine within the network, and is easily accessible through a standard Web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise Wi-Fi network can be quickly configured and administered, without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated in the system.
- Save Money and Save Time
- The UniFi AP comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-premise PC, Mac, or Linux machine, in a private cloud, or using a public cloud service.
Wi-Fi 802.11ac MIMO Technology
- The 802.11ac MIMO Technology offers Gigabit speeds and range up to 400'.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software
- Install, configure, and manage all of the UniFi APs with the intuitive and user-friendly UniFi controller user interface.
- Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one or more and expand to thousands, while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Use the UniFi controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
- You can use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- Easy customization options for guest portals include authentication, hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi's rate limiting for guest portal/hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use. The UniFi AP includes hotspot functionality. It includes built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards, and built-in support for voucher-based authentication. It also includes a built-in hotspot manager for voucher creation, guest management, payment refund, full customization, and branding of hotspot portal pages.
- A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites, multiple, distributed deployments, and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portals, and administrator read/write, and read-only accounts.
- The UniFi controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP's radio.
Extend WiFi Range and Outdoor Coverage
- With the UniFi controller software running in an NOC or in the cloud, administrators can extend and centrally manage the wide areas of indoor and outdoor coverage, using any combination of UniFi APs.
- It has an industrial design with an LED provisioning ring or square, which provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device. The unit can be powered from an included PoE adapter as well as the Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch PoE PRO (sold separately).
|Networking Interface||1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports|
|Antennas||2 x Dual-band antennas, 3 dBi each|
|Power Method||Passive Power over Ethernet (24 V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Power Supply||24 V, 0.5 A Gigabit PoE adapter (included)|
|Maximum Power Consumption||6.5 W|
|Maximum TX Power|| 2.4 GHz: 20 dBm |
5 GHz: 20 dBm
|BSSID||Up to 4 per radio|
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Mounting||Wall/Ceiling (kits included)|
|Advanced Traffic Management|
|Advanced QoS||Per user rate limiting|
|Guest Traffic Isolation||Supported|
|WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)||Voice, video, best effort, and background|
|Supported Data Rates (Mb/s)|
|Standards|| 802.11a |
6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mb/s
6.5 to 450 Mb/s (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
6.5 to 1300 Mb/s (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2/3, VHT 20/40/80)
1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mb/s
6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mb/s
|Dimensions||6.30 x 6.30 x 1.24" / 160.00 x 160.00 x 31.45 mm|
|Weight|| Without Mounting Kit: 6.0 oz / 170 g |
With Mounting Kit: 6.5 oz / 185 g
|Package Weight||1.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.2 x 7.8 x 3.6"|