This is a 500ft. Spool of 600 Series low loss coaxial cable which is a very high performance coaxial cable and offers an attractive alternative to armored cables. This 600 series coaxial cable features excellent low loss characteristics and can be purchased by the reel or by the foot depending on your individual needs.
- High performance flexible coaxial cable construction
- UV resistant polyethylene jacket
- Excellent low loss characteristics
- Equal performance and mechanical characteristics to cables from CommScope®, Times Microwave Systems®, Belden® and Andrew®
- Cables by the foot are Non-returnable
Low Loss 600 Series Coaxial Cable is a type of coaxial cable that is commonly used in high-power applications where low loss and high signal integrity are critical. Here are the specifications of Low Loss 600:
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Frequency Range: Up to 3 GHz
- Capacitance: 17.0 pF/ft
- Velocity of Propagation: 88%
- Outer diameter: 0.590 inches (15 mm)
- Inner conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Foamed PE (Polyethylene)
- Shielding: Dual Shielded (Tinned Copper Braid + Aluminum Foil)
- Jacket Material: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Jacket Color: Black
Low Loss 600 Cable is known for its low attenuation, high shielding effectiveness, and high power handling capacity. It can be used in both indoor and outdoor installations, and it is resistant to UV radiation and weathering. The larger diameter of Low Loss 600 Cable makes it suitable for longer cable runs and higher power applications. Low Loss 600 Cable is also compatible with a wide range of connectors, which makes it easy to install in a variety of applications.
There are no reviews yet.