N-Male Crimp Connector for LMR400 coax cable.
The body plating is Silver, the center pin is Gold and the dielectric is Teflon. Center pin is solder. Silver body is crimp on. Comparable to Times Microwave N-Male coaxial connectors. N type Male RF coaxial connectors are sold individually.
The specifications of an N-Male crimp connector for LMR400 coaxial cable are:
- Connector Type: N-Male
- Cable Type: LMR400
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Frequency Range: DC – 11 GHz
- VSWR (Voltage Standing Wave Ratio): < 1.10:1
- Body Material: Brass with nickel plating
- Contact Material: Brass with gold plating
- Dielectric Material: PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
- Insulation Resistance: ≥ 5000MΩ
- Contact Resistance: ≤ 1mΩ
- Crimp Size: 0.429″ (10.90mm)
- Cable Group: K
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
These specifications are critical for ensuring proper and reliable connectivity between the LMR400 cable and other components in the RF system. It is essential to use a crimp tool specifically designed for this connector to achieve a secure and accurate crimp. The crimp size for LMR400 is significantly larger than that of LMR195, so it is important to use the correct crimp size and tool for each type of cable.
There are no reviews yet.