N-Male Crimp Connector for Low Loss 195 coaxial cable.
The body plating is Silver, the center pin is Gold and the dielectric is Teflon. Center pin is solder. Silver body is crimp on. Comparable to Times Microwave N-Male coaxial connectors. N type Male RF coaxial connectors are sold individually.
- Connector Type: N-Male
- Cable Type: LMR195
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Frequency Range: DC – 11 GHz
- VSWR (Voltage Standing Wave Ratio): < 1.15:1
- Body Material: Brass with nickel plating
- Contact Material: Brass with gold plating
- Dielectric Material: PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
- Insulation Resistance: ≥ 5000MΩ
- Contact Resistance: ≤ 1mΩ
- Crimp Size: 0.128″ (3.25mm)
- Cable Group: D
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
These specifications are important to ensure proper and reliable connectivity between the LMR195 cable and other components in the RF system. It is essential to use a crimp tool specifically designed for this connector to achieve a secure and accurate crimp.
There are no reviews yet.