Commerical Grade Wi-Fi Equipment
GNS Wireless specializes in designing and installing Campground Wi-Fi equipment for outdoor environments including Campgrounds & RV Parks. We provide a one stop shop for all your campground wi-fi equipment needs, in order for you to install a reliable, dependable, Campground Wi-FI Network Solution with no monthly fees, and included technical support. We will review your current campground Wi-Fi system to determine what can be done to improve your guests' Wi-Fi experience, so get started by calling GNS Wireless at 877-209-5152.
To Get Started:
- Email us the address or aerial view or park map of your Campground/RV Park or Marina.
- A GNS Wireless technician will quickly analyze your layout and go over your Wi-Fi coverage options.
- We will provide product recommendations and email a line item quote to guarantee coverage throughout the property.
- Once approved, we will begin campground Wi-Fi system configuration per your specification and answer any and all questions you have.
- Campground Wi-Fi equipment is tested, labeled accordingly, packaged and shipped to your address.
- The items are now ready to install "out of the box".
- A detailed overview map, product installation diagrams, and wiring schematics are included with your new campground Wi-Fi equipment to make the installation process go smoothly. Technical support is included so you can contact us with any questions, concerns, or problems that may arise before/during and after the installation.
The objective of a Campground Wireless hotspot equipment package is to provide your campground with a strong, reliable signal, that reaches the perimeter of your park. High power 802.11N, or 802.11AC WiFi access points are used, in specific areas in order to provide the customer, using their Wi-Fi enabled devices found in notebook computers, PDA's, and smartphones, Ipad Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi phones and other Wi-Fi enabled devices, with a reliable connection to the internet. Once the wireless network hotspot equipment is installed, the campground now has the option to provide a free complimentary service or an optional paid Wi-Fi service to give your customers who visit the campground options of connecting to the wireless network. Typically, Campground WiFi networks do not charge customers for WiFi access, as this service has become expected when staying at a campground. If you do choose to charge for internet access, an optional hotspot gateway can be added to the campground Wi-Fi system at any time, and GNS Wireless can assist in configuration and installation.
Popular "Ready to Deploy" Wi-Fi Systems
|GNS-1449-1WN||2.4GHz, 15dBi Omni-Directional Antenna, 360 Degree Coverage, 802.11N High Power Access Point, POE||1000ft.||$699.99|
|GNS-1485||2.4GHz, 16dBi Directional Antenna, 120 Degree Coverage, 802.11N 800mW Access Point, POE included||1000ft.||$595.99|
|GNS-1585||2.4GHz, Dual Omni Directional Antennas, 360 Degree Coverage, 802.11N High Power Access Point, POE included||750ft.||$499.00|
Campground WiFi signal boosters will allow you to extend the range beyond the 100ft. your existing wireless N router is providing. However, not only will you want to upgrade the outdoor wireless access points, you want to make sure the router you choose can support the same increased work load that the wireless access points can handle. In other words, if you upgrade your campground Wi-Fi system to broadcast an extra 500ft. in all directions, you are now going to have more client devices on the wireless network. The increased usage on a typical wireless N router will most likely fail, or at the very minimum lock up, during peak usage times such as morning and after work. To prevent this, we carry a few basic, but reliable routers that are more commercial grade, and have the ability to also control bandwidth as your wireless network grows.
Commercial Grade Routers
Increase user experience with a better quality router. A commercial grade WiFi router will not only stablize your campground WiFi network, increase security and reliability but will also allow you to set a maximum upload and download speed for all guests and devices connected to the wireless network. This will prevent any single user or device from "hogging" all available bandwidth.
- Cisco RV042 -This 4 port router has the ability to control bandwidth, and will support a maximum of 250 devices in its DHCP table.
- TP-Link TL-ER5120 -This 4 port router will control bandwidth, and allow you to support larger networks of up to 1000 devices in its DHCP table.
A hotspot gateway is basically a more advanced router, which serves a few more purposes:
- Provide a Splash Screen for re-directing end users to the website of your choice
- Ability to control bandwidth upload/download speed.
- Provide a Terms of Service agreement page for clients to agree before being allowed access to the internet.
- Ability to change UN/PW at a moments notice
- Provide custom UN/PW per user, or globally for all users
- Advertisement page
- Much more
For campground or RV Parks with less than 100 users, the ZyXel UAG4100. Easy to use, Technical Support included.
More hotspot gateways and other information on network management can be found by clicking here.
Campground WiFi Signal Booster
Most campgrounds that have trees, or other obstructions in the park, and have an area of more than 1 acre will need a WiFi booster, or campground WiFi extender. Basically this means you will use the bath house, or maintenance shop on the property (power required), and install another high power access point. We will configure this access point to "repeat", or "boost" the signal coming from the main office. Typically this is done by means of a wireless repeater, or for faster, higher quality results, we connect these remote locations using a wireless bridge kit. Either way, for larger coverage areas where more then 1 access point is needed for good WiFi service, a campground WiFi booster is used.
The Fastest way to get started on your new Campground WiFi Equipment is to email us the address, or aerial view of your Campground. This can be from Google Earth, Bing, Yahoo Maps, or just a picture you have of the park map. You can send that image, or link to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would rather discuss your options over the phone...call us, we have techs that can assist you every step of the way. Toll Free: 877-209-5152