Ubiquiti TS-5-POE TOUGHSwitch. This 5 Port Poe Gigabit Switch is capable of powering up to five, 24V devices with software selectable output voltage control. It is the ideal managed PoE solution Ideal for powering any device that supports PASSIVE POE, or long range wireless routers or wireless access points.
The TS-5-POE TOUGHSwitch, 5-Port Advanced PoE SWITCH, from Ubiquiti Networks is a cost-effective, 5 Port Poe Gigabit Switch with 24V PoE support. It delivers reliable passive PoE and fast 10/100/1000 Mb/s connectivity to attached Ubiquiti devices and other devices that support passive PoE. To connect the PoE devices, you need to enable PoE in the TOUGHSwitch configuration interface. Each port can be individually configured to provide PoE, so that both PoE and non-PoE devices can be connected.
- It allows network architects to design cleaner, less cluttered deployments. The TOUGHSwitch PoE deployments increase efficiency and reduce the potential failure points, resulting in faster installations and less maintenance and troubleshooting.
Intuitive Configuration Interface
- The TOUGHSwitch PoE provides a user-friendly configuration interface for efficient setup and control. Accessed via a secured management port and Web browser, the TOUGH Switch configuration interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, showing physical connectivity, speed, and PoE status.
- Port monitoring
- System connection and management services
- Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) configuration
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)/Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Jumbo frame support
- Ping watchdog
- Configurable alerts
There are no reviews yet.