With voice, data, video and security capabilities, our 1000 Foot Cat5E Stranded Ethernet Cable in bulk is ideal for your network installation. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the solution that is right for you. Meets and exceeds Cat5E standard requirements.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable for Noisy Environment
- Suitable for 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for Indoor Installations, (CMR) Riser
- Category-5E Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- Supplied in 5ft. pre-terminated lengths to 1000ft Pull Boxes
Solid or Stranded?
Stranded Cable is built to withstand the repeated flexing, common in PC to wall plate applications, without damage to inner conductors. Because of higher attenuation it is recommended for short runs of 25 feet or less.