Ubiquiti EdgeRouter ERpoe-5 – 24VDr C 1.25A Power Adapter. FREE SHIPPING
- Advanced feature set to run applications on the customizable open platform
- Up to 1 million packets per second
- Supports 24V or 48V passive PoE
Introducing the EdgeRouter™ from Ubiquiti Networks™, part of the EdgeMAX™ platform. EdgeRouters combine carrier-class reliability with enterprise-level features in a compact and affordable unit. EdgeRouter is the world’s first economical router capable of routing 1 million packets per second. Powered by a proprietary and intuitive graphical interface, EdgeOS™, EdgeRouters can easily be configured for routing, security, and management features required to efficiently run your network. For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access using familiar commands. The Ubiquiti EdgeRouter ER-poe-5 can be configured to support 24V or 48V POE on each individual port of this 5-port router. This is helpful when powering up multiple Ubiquiti access points using POE, to elliminate the need for single port POE injectors.
Full-featured routing functionality for limitless applications.
Advanced User Interface
Next-generation user experience allows anyone to quickly become a routing expert.
Uptime performance equivalent to leading carrier and enterprise solutions.
• Performance (Layer-3 base forwarding): 1,000,000 pps for 64-byte packets
• CPU: Dual-core MIPS64 processor with hardware acceleration
• Ethernet: 3 RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet router/switch ports
• Ethernet: 2 RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet router ports
• Memory: 512 MB DDR2 RAM
• Storage: 2 GB
• Console: 1 RJ-45 serial console port
• Power supply: 100-240VAC 24VDC 2.5A US-style plug