H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG D1 Outdoor Day and Night IP Speed Dome Camera w/two-way audio, 35x optical Zoom, CCD, IP66, f3.4-119 mm/F1.4-4.2 Auto-iris zoom lens, 25/30 fps at full D1, Motion Detection, DI/DO, WDR, Analog video output
The ACTi TCM-6630 36x Zoom H.264 IP Day/Night Speed Dome Outdoor Camera (NTSC) provides excellent color sensitivity and high-quality images for both day and night applications. Offering resolutions up to 650 TVL, the camera provides clear and crisp images at 18 fps, thanks to the 1/4" Interlaced Scan CMOS sensor.
Along with MPEG-4 SP and MJPEG formats, this dome camera supports H.264 compression technology that provides small-sized files and uses less network bandwidth. With a mechanical IR cut filter, the camera assures good color rendition in up to 0.1 lux illumination monochrome visuals in up to 0.01 lux.
With the WDR feature, the outdoor camera can properly expose scenes containing a mix of bright and dark regions, thus enabling you to identify details of objects in a high-contrast environment. The Noise Reduction function digitally corrects video noise to improve picture clarity and helps DVRs improve disk storage utilization.
The Motion Detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display. Privacy masking function (16 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons. The IP66-rated weatherproof housing ensures uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations.
- NTSC system
- 1/4" interlaced scan CMOS image sensor delivers clear images
- Analog video output with 650 TVL
- 25/30 fps at full D1 resolution
- 36x optical zoom
- Day and night function with mechanical IR cut filter
- Minimum illumination 0.1 lux at f/1.6 (color) and 0.01 lux at f/1.6 (B&W) for low light surveillance
- Selectable H.264, MPEG-4 SP, and MJPEG compressions with dual streaming
- Video motion detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Privacy masking function (16 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons
- Supports two-way audio for communicating with visitors 1
- Digital input and digital output
- 2D+3D Digital noise reduction to improve picture clarity while enabling DVRs to improve disk storage utilization
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) for unparalleled visibility in high-contrast environments
- Weatherproof IP66 rated casing
There are no reviews yet.