H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG Megapixel Indoor IP Fixed Dome Camera, CMOS, f4.2mm/F1.8 lens, 18fps at 1280×1024, PoE
The TCM-311 Day/Night H.264 PoE Fixed Dome IP Camera with 4.2mm Lens from ACTi features a 1/3" progressive scan CMOS image sensor that allows you to capture images up to 1280 x 1024. The camera can operate at a minimum illumination of 0.5 lux at f/1.0 thus providing clear images even in lowlight conditions.
The camera supports H.264, MPEG-4 SP, and MJPEG compression formats with dual streaming. Built-in hardware motion detection allows you to assign up to 3 video motion detection areas. The included surveillance program allows you to utilize a PC as a digital video recorder. It features a quick and simple search and playback function that lets you easily find the images and video you want. This dome camera can also be used with third-party software.
- 1/3" progressive scan CMOS image sensor
- Captures images in illumination as low as 0.5 lux at f/1.0
- Built-in 4.2mm fixed lens 1
- Selectable H.264, MPEG-4 SP, MJPEG compression formats with dual streaming
- Can compress and transmit real time images in SXGA, HD720, D1, VGA, QVGA, and QQVGA resolutions through a standard TCP/IP network
- Built-in hardware motion detector with the ability to tune the object size and sensitivity
- Up to 3 video motion detection areas can be assigned
- Included surveillance camera allows you to utilize an existing PC as a digital video recorder
- Features scheduled recording and manual recording modes
- Motion detection with instant warnings and immediate response
- Powered by PoE Class 2 connection
- Can be integrated or controlled by applications from third-party software developers
There are no reviews yet.