This is a 1000ft. spool of 900-Series Direct Burial coaxial cable.
These cables feature waterproofing compound applied to the foil and braid making them completely watertight. This feature also ensures continuous performance in an instance where the jacket is accidentally damaged during or after an installation. 900DB-Series is a superior performance cable which offers the ultimate alternative to armored cables for use up to 6 GHz.
- High performance Terrawave Low Loss 900 Coaxial Cable
- UV resistant polyethylene jacket
- Excellent low loss characteristics
- For use up to 6 GHz!
- Cables by the foot are Non-returnable
Low Loss 900 direct burial coax is a type of coaxial cable designed for direct burial in outdoor applications where high power handling, low loss, and high signal integrity are critical. Here are the specifications of Low Loss 900 direct burial cable:
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Frequency Range: Up to 2.5 GHz
- Capacitance: 14.1 pF/ft
- Velocity of Propagation: 88%
- Outer diameter: 0.900 inches (22.9 mm)
- Inner conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Foamed PE (Polyethylene)
- Shielding: Dual Shielded (Tinned Copper Braid + Aluminum Foil)
- Jacket Material: Polyethylene
- Jacket Color: Black
Low Loss 900 direct burial cable is designed to withstand harsh outdoor environments and is resistant to moisture, UV radiation, and weathering. The cable can be buried directly in the ground without the need for conduit or other protective measures. The larger diameter of Low Loss 900 direct burial cable makes it suitable for longer cable runs and higher power applications. The cable is also compatible with a wide range of connectors, which makes it easy to install in a variety of applications.