ROCKET M2: 2.4GHz Hi Power 2×2 MIMO AirMax Wireless Access Point
The Ubiquiti RocketM2 2.4 GHz Wireless Access Point is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2×2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP Airmax base-station applications. Please note that for point to point wireless bridge connections greater than 1000ft., GNS Wireless recommends a 802.11AC, 5GHz wireless bridge, with integrated antennas.
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
Rocket M and AirMax Rocket Antennas have been designed to work together with minimal tools required. Installing Rocket M on AirMax Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas. The included RPSMA-Male to RPSMA-Male pigtail cable that is included with the RocketM2 wireless access point allows you to connect directly to antennas such as the AM-2G15-120, secorized base station wireless antenna.
ROCKET M2: 802.11N MIMO 2.4GHz Rocket AP 2.4GHz Hi Power 2×2 MIMO AirMax TDMA BaseStation. For more information on custom network solution using the Ubiquiti RocketM2 2.4 GHz Wireless Access Point, please contact us.
Ubiquiti Rocket M2 Specifications:
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24 KC, 400MHz
• Frequency: 2.4Ghz Channels 1-11 (Channels 12-14 available in INTL version, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ordering information)
• Memory Information: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: 2x RPSMA (Waterproof)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
– Rocket M2 wireless access point
– 24V PoE Adapter and Power Cord
– Mount and mounting strap