Ubiquiti NanoBridge NBM9
900MHz Access Point/Subscriber Antenna, Wireless Bridge for non-line of sight applications. Includes 24V POE and reflector dish.
When configured correctly, the Ubiquiti Nanobridge NBM9 will operate similar to having an invisible Ethernet cable between your two networks. When configured correctly, they will operate similar to having an invisible Ethernet cable between your two networks.
Please note, that if you have 100% trees blocking your signal path, that maximum distance will be approximately 1500ft. Although we have had a few customers give feedback of 1/2 mile range or more using these wireless bridge antennas, it is not very common or reliable to go that far, unless you have perfect line of sight, with no other interference in the 900MHz band, and high throughput is not required. We recommend these antennas as a last ditch effort to link 2 locations when 2.4GHz, or 5GHz is not available due to trees in the way, or external interference.
Please contact us first to discuss your application before purchasing if you are unsure if these will work.
- Ubiquiti NanoBridge NBM9 900MHz NBM900 Antenna & Radio. Includes high-gain reflector
- NBM9 900MHz can be used as a subscriber or when paired, makes a Wireless Bridge/PtP solution.
- The NanoBridge M900 can be installed as a completely integrated solution for distance less than 1000ft.
- Throughput: 150+ Mbps possible only when line of sight is available. When trees are present, throughput will be reduced.
- Manufacturer Range of 20+ km is unreasonable, and not likely. Real life wireless range of these 900MHz antennas when paired with each other is around 1/4 mile to 1/2 mile maximum.
- Dimensions: 543 x 440 x 725
- Antenna Gain: 10.6 – 11.3 dBi
- Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz
- (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- 24V, 0.5A PoE
- Two units are required to create a link.