20x16x11 120VAC NEMA Weatherproof Enclosure with Fan.
The box is a rugged weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded fiberglass reinforced polyester, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface. The raised lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The raised lid is fully gasketed. The enclosure material is UV stabilized and comes in machine tool gray.
The internal plate features four standard surge protected 120 VAC outlets and a terminal strip to supply power to internal equipment.
To help ensure trouble-free operation of electronic equipment, proper operating temperatures inside an enclosure needs to be maintained. With the built-in cooling fan, internal temperatures can be better maintained. The NEMA Weatherproof Enclosure Box with Cooling Fan and 120V Power is ideal in hot environments.
ENVIRONMENT CONTROLS – FAN
To ensure trouble-free operation of your equipment, the 20x16x11 enclosure includes a redesigned built-in filtered fan system that allows the enclosure to cool lowering internal temperatures allowing equipment to properly operate. The design includes 12W powered fan, powered from under the mounting plate and is a high airflow, low noise, thermostat-controlled fan system that turns on when the internal temperature rises to 100° F (38° C) +/-3° and turns off when the internal temperature falls to 70° F (21° C) +/-5°.
- UL® Listed Molded Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) industrial Enclosure
- Stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
- NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 rated
- Fully gasketed raised lid & integral mounting flange
- Dimensions (20x16x11 in)
The 20x16x11 NEMA is an outdoor weatherproof enclosure designed to protect wireless equipment in harsh environments. Here are the specifications for the enclosure:
- Material: UV-resistant ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.7 x 3.6 inches (275 x 220 x 90 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Mounting: Wall or pole mount (pole diameter 1.2 to 2.0 inches or 30 to 50 mm)
- Operating temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Ingress protection rating: IP65 (dust tight and protected against water jets)
- Cable gland size: PG11
- Antenna holes: Two holes for N-type connectors, one hole for RJ45 Ethernet connector
- Other features: Removable hinged lid with padlock holes for security, adjustable DIN rail for mounting equipment
It’s important to note that this is just an enclosure and does not include any wireless equipment such as radios, antennas, or power supplies. It’s intended to be used with wireless equipment that fits within the dimensions and mounting specifications of the enclosure. For more information contact GNS Wireless.