Long Range Outdoor Wireless Antenna Package. Provide Superior Wi-Fi signal up to 300ft. Plug-N-Play.
Great for campgrounds, RV Parks, Marinas, and even connecting your Blink XT, Arlo, or Ring Wireless cameras. Best Range for Outdoor Wi-Fi!
Whats included in this 802.11AC Wi-Fi equipment package:
- 1x Outdoor, Weatherproof, 802.11AC, 1.27 Gbps Access Point
- High Gain 2×2 MU MIMO with beam-forming technology antenna 2.4 GHz
- 48V Gigabit Power Over Ethernet (POE)
- 1x Pole Mount /Wall Mount Hardware for 1-2.5″ OD mast
- 1x 50ft. Cat5e Ethernet cable
This hotspot package is equipped with a controller-less distributed network management architecture in which the controller is embedded within the product’s Web user interface for easy administration of locally deployed Wi-Fi APs. The 802.11AC access point can be managed via Cloud and local on-premise Wi-Fi management platform.
Powered by market leading technology for advanced QoS, fast roaming, mesh networks, captive portals, support for 100+ concurrent clients and dual Gigabit network ports, the AP is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for low-latency jitter-sensitive real-time applications (such as voice/video-over-Wi-Fi devices & applications) in low-to-medium indoor and outdoor user density scenarios.
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Supports 150+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 250-meter coverage range
- Cloud Access which includes ability to control bandwidth
- Network Interfaces: 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Antennas: 2x 5dBi internal antennas for 2×2 MIMO with two spatial streams
- Wi-Fi Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2
- Wi-Fi Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual-band concurrent
- Wi-Fi Data Rates: Up to 1.17 Gbps
- Wi-Fi MIMO: 2×2 MIMO with two spatial streams
- Wi-Fi Antenna Beamforming: Yes
- VLAN: Yes
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): 802.3af and 802.3at compliant
- Maximum Power Consumption: 11W
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to 60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
- Dimensions: 206.3mm x 37.4mm x 206.3mm (8.12″ x 1.47″ x 8.12″)
- Weight: 850g (1.87lbs)
- Housing: Outdoor UV stabilized plastic and aluminum casing with IP66 rating for outdoor use.
Pre-configuration is included at no additional charge. Please contact us directly for more information at (516) 214-0321. Antenna upgrades are available. Dual Band upgraded antenna is optional. Radio is connectorized with RPSMA-Female connectors to adapt to a large variety of high gain antennas including 10 dBi, 13 dBi and 16 dBi Omni-Directional and Sector antennas. Call us today for more information.