Industrial Grade Celluar Router with LTE/4G/3G Cellular Modem
LTE Router, Cat 4 North America, (2) Ethernet, DB-9 RS-232; includes DIN rail clip, power supply, (2) cellular antenna and Ethernet cable
The LTE Cat 4 Industrial Grade Cellular Router is a full-featured cellular router that scales from general connectivity applications to industrial routing and security. Its flexible power and connectivity options make it a versatile choice for use in industrial infrastructure, digital signage, retail kiosks, service terminals and other critical assets with a need for secure transactions.
The high-performance architecture of the Digi IX20 router provides automatic and software-selectable primary and backup WWAN connectivity over multi-carrier cellular LTE. Digi IX20 supports advanced security (stateful firewall, MAC filtering and VPN), cellular redundancy (Digi SureLink®) and management (SNMP, event logging, analyzer trace and QOS), facilitating use in PCI or NERC-CIP compliant applications. FirstNet Ready™ models are designed to meet the demands of primary responders for critical communications.
- Compact and economical cellular routing platform with industrial feature set
- Redundant connectivity with dual SIMs and Digi SureLink
- FirstNet Ready™ models for first responder communications
- Global bands and single part number to simplify global distribution, deployment and management
- Built-in Digi TrustFence® for device security, secure encrypted connections, ongoing monitoring and support
- Digi Remote Manager platform for easy setup, mass configuration and out-of-band management
- Dual Ethernet ports and single serial (RS-232) port
Failover for remote locations:
For use as a failover if your primary router goes down, please use a router with dual WAN ports. Configure your WAN1 as your primary internet connection. Configure your WAN2 as a failover, to connect to this LTE router, for example. The GNS-ER4 and GNS-ER6P are ideal dual WAN routers.
There are no reviews yet.