SET UP POINT-TO-POINT LINE-OF-SIGHT WIRELESS CONNECTIONS UP TO 5 MILES APART.
What’s included in this point to point 5 mile wireless bridge:
- (2) high-powered directional 2ft. dish antennas (30dBi).
- (2) 802.11N 150Mbps Access Points
- (2) Heavy-duty pole-mount brackets (Support 1–4″ pole)
- (2) 12V or 24V Power-over-Ethernet injectors
- (2) Power supplies
- (2) 50ft. Outdoor Ethernet Cables
Use this wireless bridge extender to set up high-powered, long-distance line-of-sight, point-to-point connections up to 5 miles apart. For maximum range and performance GNS Wireless recommends that you have clear, unobstructed line of sight between the source and destination antenna. Because of their high data throughput, they can easily transmit high-definition video from security cameras, IP Phones, IP Video. They are also useful for transmitting monitoring data in industrial settings, campus environments, housing complexes—anywhere you need robust and secure wireless transmission.
These 5 mile wireless bridge extenders use AES 128-bit encryption so the information is secure.
- Use rugged, high-speed wireless bridge extenders to connect remote IP devices, such as security cameras.
- High-speed 150-Mbps transmissions handles HD video from cameras.
- Kit includes a dual-polarized-dish antenna on both the access point and subscriber unit.
- WPA/WPA2 AES 128-bit encryption secures data across the link.
- Weatherproof NEMA enclosure can withstand the harshest conditions.
- Power over Ethernet means you don’t have to install power lines. 12V and 24V Available.
- Built-in browser interface for easy re-configuation via IP address
When you need secure, reliable wireless data transmissions, these are the wireless bridge extenders to choose. Because they operate at 5-Ghz and 150-Mbps, these outdoor wireless bridge extenders easily transmit high-definition video from security and surveillance cameras at the edge of your network.
The 5 mile wireless bridge kit includes (2) high-power, 30 dBi directional dish antennas with attached 802.11N bridge access point. One is a subscriber unit and one is the access point. They are pre-configured to work with each other for “out of the box” installation.
If you would like to use something with higher gain antennas to minimize interference, or maximize distance, use the GNS-1184, which uses 3ft., 34dBi dish antennas.