802.11AC 500Mbps Subscriber Radio for outdoor client Wi-Fi installations.
The Mimosa C5 wireless client bridge is a high gain, high throughput client device that can be dropped into any Wi-Fi-compatible network for receiving long or short distance wi-fi signals. The C5 uses an integrated antenna or connectorized option for longer distance applications. Designed for NLOS applications, it easily attaches to any standard J-mount for typical eave or rooftop mounting. The C5 can also use Mimosa’s customized J-mount accessory for finer adjustment capabilities.
The Mimosa C5 wireless client bridge has incredibly high gain for such a small enclosure. With the 20 dBi antenna, the client can reach access points up to a few miles away, assuming clear, unobstructed line of sight, and a high power access point broadcasting the signal. With an aperture efficiency above 50%, the device is still extremely compact.
The Mimosa C5 constantly analyzes spectrum conditions and reports usable channels back to the Mimosa Cloud. The access point utilizes this information to optimize channel usage and performance.
The C5 employs a Gigabit Ethernet port for up to 500+ Mbps to the client premise equipment.
- Highest Throughput CPE on the market, capable of 500 Mbps + of aggregate IP throughput
- Compact high gain integrated antenna (20 dBi)
- Broadest range of frequency support, from 4.9 GHz to 6.2 GHz
- FCC Certified for UNII-1, 2 and 3 and 4.9 Public Safety (Part 90 Subpart Z)
- Network wide sync with A5 TDMA GPS and MU-MIMO
- Customizable accessories with a range of mounting options and POE solution
There are no reviews yet.